Friday 28 August 2015

I DON'T KNOW WHO MISS MASS COMMUNICATION IS -MISS BAMSA

Novenavibes spoke exclusively to the current miss business administration, miss Orioko Rukky. She spoke about her career, love life, here is what she had to say...

Novenavibes: good morning


Miss bamsa: good morning

Novenavibes: May we meet you

Miss bamsa: my name is Orioko Rukky Blessing, am from delta state I'm partly urhobo and ukwani

Novenavibes: what inspired you into modelling?

Miss bamsa: I just love their looks and skinny people, fashion inspired me dough

Novenavibes: when did you start modelling?

Miss bamsa: can't really say I'm a professional model yet, I am just an aspiring model, I started here in novena

Novenavibes: How do you feel being miss bamsa?

Miss bamsa: I feel honoured

Novenavibes: How are you using your office to inspire?

Miss bamsa: Right now I'm trying to work on my grades, I'm not trying to change anything or anybody,we are all trying to cooperate and act as one that we are

Novenavibes: How do you handle your male fans?

Miss bamsa: I Just try to be free and treat both male and female fans equally, no special treatment for any gender

Novenavibes: Is miss bamsa in any relationship?

Miss bamsa: yes, I am not single

Novenavibes: Anybody you want your fans to know?

Miss bamsa: would have been nice but I prefer my relationship on a low key (private). It's not been up to two months we started dating so I think it should be private for now but I love him

Novenavibes: Rumours reaching Novenavibes is that you and miss mass communication were involved in a controversial affair with one Elliot in your department, what is your say on that?

Miss bamsa: I don't know who miss mass communication is and I don't know if she had or having a thing for Elliot, I don't have a say on that, Elliot should answer to that I have never in my life spoken to her and I don't have a problem with any miss

Novenavibes: so are you distancing yourself from the scandal?

Miss bamsa: what scandal?

Novenavibes: the controversial rumour about you, Elliot and miss mass communication

Miss bamsa: I am not distancing myself because it is non of my business and it has nothing to do with my love life, am minding my own business

Novenavibes: Are you confirming to Novenavibes that your love life does not involve Elliot?

Miss bamsa: My love life is my life and I don't discuss that, I will let you know when I want to

Novenavibes: After miss bamsa what next,any plans on going further?

Miss bamsa: Yes, wanna go into professional modelling, it's my dream

Novenavibes: Any special target or goal?

Miss bamsa: Not really for now

Novenavibes: What do you have to say to your fans?

Miss bamsa: I love them because if not for them I will not be here

Novenavibes: Thank you for your time miss bamsa

Miss bamsa: You are always welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment