Monday 31 August 2015

RUMOURS OF CONTROVERSIAL AFFAIR FALSE - MISS MASS COM.

In a very captivating interview with miss mass communication, she speaks about her career, studies, goals and the
"baseless" rumours linking her to controversies, here is the interview.

Novenavibes: good afternoon

Miss mass com: good afternoon

Novenavibes: May we meet you please

Miss mass com: I am miss Ese Ogidi, am from delta state.

Novenavibes: what inspired your modelling career?

Miss mass com: well, I loved the activities and also the places and people you get to meet.

Novenavibes: what are your greatest achievements in your modelling career?

Miss mass com: well, I won miss DBS 2008, and also won miss mass com 2015. I think I have achieved a lot in that and I know more is yet to come.

Novenavibes: what is next in line for miss mass communication, any future plans?

Miss mass com: well, apart from my modelling career,I have been really inspired in writing mostly by my mentor John Grisham. I intend on publishing the few articles I have written. I always wanted to be one of the best writers in the world, after achieving all this, getting married and building my own family will follow.

Novenavibes: How is life as miss mass communication?

Miss mass com:  well, my life has always been a testimony and am grateful to the Almighty God for that.

Novenavibes: Any challenges?

Miss mass com: Non that I have not overcome.

Novenavibes: For a beautiful girl like yourself, ho do you handle your male fans?

Miss mass com: well, I treat them like every other human being should be treated, such as being friendly to them. But there is limit in my friendship with them.

Novenavibes: Rumours have it that you snub, just mere rumours?

Miss mass com: ( laughs ) I won't lie, I do snub, sometimes I chose not to talk, it's my person. I just can't talk to everyone. They say inviting crowd into your life brings trouble along with it. Am just a personal person and I intend to keep it that way.

Novenavibes: Is miss mass communication taken?

Miss mass com: Yes, I'm in a relationship.

Novenavibes: Wanna tell your fans his name?

Miss mass com: I intend on keeping my relationship private, he isn't in novena.

Novenavibes: Rumours have it that you were involved in a controversial affair with one Elliot in business administration, any truth about it?

Miss mass com: we are just friends.

Novenavibes: So the rumours are false?

Miss mass com: Offcourse it is, people are just unnecessary cooking up stories. Does it mean any miss or Mr in novena university be dragged into cheap scandal?

Novenavibes: Speaking of scandal, a current departmental queen said to Novenavibes she doesn't know you, any word on that?

Miss mass com: I have nothing to say on that besides I never wanted to be known by every body.

Novenavibes: Can you tell us if you know miss bamsa?

Miss mass com: Ofcourse I know her, have seen her on several occasions but we've never talked to each other.

Novenavibes: So you are saying that there is no scandal what so ever between you, miss bamsa and Elliot?

Miss mass com: Yes

Novenavibes: Many see you as a role model, how do you inspire them?.

Miss mass com: Well.

Novenavibes: Some see you as being proud, what do you have to say to them?

Miss mass com: There will be haters, there will be doubters, there will be non believers and there will be you proving them wrong. They say am proud, well maybe they really need to get to know me.

Novenavibes: After miss mass communication, what next?

Miss mass com: A lot of things, with God by my side I know I will achieve great things.

Novenavibes: Any word for your teaming fans?

Miss mass com: Thanks for your love and support and also for never giving upon me. Good bless you all.

Novenavibes: Thank you for your time miss mass communication.

Miss mass com: You're most welcome.








No comments:

Post a Comment